Clean, Safe, Committed.
Your peace of mind is our priority.
We want to assure our valued guests that Savv Hotel (SAVV) have implemented extensive precautionary measures to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
We remain vigilant and will strictly adhere to any measures recommended by the authorities to ensure the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Stay Informed, Maintain Social Distancing, Wash your Hands, Wear Face Mask and Stay Safe.
Additional measures taken:
Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) Conditions
1. Lifting of the interstate travel ban where people are allowed to travel anywhere except to areas that are still under EMCO.
2. Schools will be reopening in phases with focus on students who will be sitting for public examinations and similar international school exams this year.
3. The government has also allowed pre-schools and kindergartens to resume operations from July 1, subject to strict compliance with the SOP.
4. Childcare centres are allowed to operate starting from June 2.
5. Parents can now take their small children to public places, including shopping centres and restaurants with strict precautions to protect them from the Covid-19 infections.
6. Restaurants and mamak eateries can go back to operating at full capacity with no limits to the number of people sitting at a table at any single time as long as restaurants comply with the necessary SOPs of social distancing.
7. Eateries are also allowed to operate between 7am and midnight, adding two hours to the previous operating time set by the government, which was until 10pm. However customers are still required to allow restaurants to carry out temperature checks and record details such as their names and contact number when entering premises.
8. Facilities such as gyms, indoor sports venues, halls and snooker centres have also resumed operations.
9. Public are now allowed to carry out sports and recreational activities without bodily contact for indoor and outdoor facilities. However, watersports like swimming in both public and private residence pools, as well as tournaments and sports competitions are still prohibited.
10. Barbershops, hair salons and beauty parlours have been given the approval to resume operations with strict adherence to SOPs and hygiene.
11. Morning markets, night markets and bazaars are allowed to resume businesses nationwide. Traders and customers are advised to download and use the MySejahtera app to facilitate contact tracing in the event of possible exposure to Covid-19.
12. Commercial activities that involve marketing and promotional activities outside of business premises are allowed.
13. Museum visits, indoor busking, self-service laundry facilities and film shoots have also been given the green light.
14. Meetings, workshops and seminars can be done, as long as the organisers follow necessary health and safety protocols, and limited to 250 people.
15. Religious activities in mosques and other houses of worship in green zones are also permitted to operate at one-third of their normal capacities.
1. Pubs, nightclubs, massage centres, karaoke centres, theme parks, mass religious and social gatherings, open houses and other activities that involve large numbers of people in one place are prohibited.
2. Trying on fashion accessories, as well as cosmetics testers in stores are currently prohibited.
3. Overseas travel activities of Malaysian citizens and inbound tour activities involving foreign tourists entering Malaysia are still banned as of now.