Whilst this current crisis is ongoing, we would like to reassure our guests from around the world that the safety and security of our guests and staff remains our highest priority.
At Savv Hotel (SAVV), we are strictly adhering to the advice of local government authorities, following stringent health and safety guidelines and taking the highest level of precautionary measures to keep our guests and staff safe.
In addition to the precautionary measures that have been in place since late January 2020, to ensure the continued safe and pleasant stay for our guests, we have increase the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing across all areas including mandatory body temperature checks for all guests, staffs and visitors.
Precautionary measures implemented since late Jan 2020
· Regular staff training and briefing on the measures and guidelines provided by the local health authorities.
· Front desk and main entrance security desk is equipped with infrared thermometers to conduct temperature checks on all guests when required. (Mandatory temperature checks for all guests, staff and visitors. Updated 10 Mar 2020)
· Guests who are unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems are requested to consult a doctor immediately.
· For overseas guests, our hotel teams will assist to call a doctor.
· Hand sanitisers placed
- At main entrance security desk;
- Guest contact areas such as hotel lobby & Trees@Savv Pavilion breakfast area
· Special attention are in placed on sanitising public contact points such as elevator buttons, reception counters and door handles regular. (Sanitising on hourly basis updated on 10 Mar 2020)
· Medical masks are available at the Front desk and are offered to guests upon check-out for their onward journey.
· The cleaning of guest rooms have also been stepped up. We have implemented a 2-prong approach to cleaning all checkout rooms :-
a. A complete wipe down with disinfectant;
b. Sanitised with an ozoniser.
· Reinforcing rules and practices of good personal hygiene, provision of medical masks and gloves for staffs (Mandatory body temperature check twice daily during their shift updated 10 Mar 2020)
We remain vigilant and will follow strictly to any measures recommended by the authorities to ensure the health and safety of all stakeholders. Thank you for choosing SAVV and we look forward to your stay.